How to migrate your MS access db to SQL server 2005 database?
1. Open your management studio -> Locate to your SQL2005 db name ->right click on db and go to "Task" -> choose "Import Data".
2. Click Next to begin the DTS Import/Export Wizard.
3. Enter the following information on the Choose a Data Source screen: Data Source – Select "Microsoft Access". File Name – enter the location of the Access database on your local computer. Username and Password – only necessary if your Access database is password protected.
4. click "Next".
5. Enter the following information on the Choose a destination screen: Destination – Select "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL server". Server – enter the address of your SQL server address. Select the Use SQL Server Authentication radio button. Username and Password – enter the username and password of your SQL database. Database – Select your SQL database name from the drop down.
6. Click Next.
7. Select Copy data from one or more tables or views. This should be the default selection.
8. Click Next.
9. Select the table(s) you wish to import. Click Select All to copy the entire database.
10. Once done, click "Finish".